Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Life

ove
     nvention
         riendship
         xpedition

When the word life comes rolling about people may ask the questions:

"What purpose do I serve?

"Why am I here?"

"What is the meaning of life?"

I may not have the answers that everyone is looking for, but I may have a small insight that could bring peace of mind to some.

What Purpose Do I Serve?

Some say that life is but a cosmic painting that the universe has created, and we as human beings are just characters playing out roles in this painting.

To me this is a perfect purpose to serve.

Why would one not want to be a part of thee most beautiful creation in the universe?

A painting created to play out the lives of billions of creatures, and all created by a superior being.

When I look at life as this, I am humbled to be part of such a majestic experience.

Why Am I Here?

When I think about the reasons I am here, I think about all the ones I love.

I am here to help those who come to me with their problems.

I am here to support my family in hard times.

I am here to make a positive impact, big or small, on someones life.

What Is The Meaning Of Life?

This question often boggles the minds of whoever dares think it.

Sadly, my little bit of wisdom falters when I think of the meaning of life.

Yet I have this tiny inkling that each and every person is told the meaning of life once they are about to leave this world.

Cruel?

Perhaps.

But I believe that it is our creator's last gift to those who have played their parts well in the story of life.


4 comments:

  1. That was a very good description on your thought of the meaning of life. That is a question that is often looked into and I too sometimes ponder about it. Whilst it is hard to actually find that answer, it is always an interesting subject to talk about. I like to bring this idea in front of people of many religions and watch them fight over who is right, such a wonderful thing. #swag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you my young, burly man.

      Delete
  2. Nobody knows the real meaning of life, but I love the description you gave and what you think the meaning is. Life is a beautiful thing, sometimes it's hard and isn't any fun. But we were all put here for a reason and everyone has their purpose for being here. You make me love that I have you in my life. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the meaning of my life was to meet you. I love you too.

      Delete