Friday, February 28, 2014

Prison, Jail, Slavery, The Exeter Pen....School


As I go throughout my senior year of high-school I find myself suffering from senioritis more and more every day.

If it weren't for the fact that I only have two more months left to go I am sure that this disease would kill me.

I no longer care about mathematics or how the economy works.

(P.S. I have never really cared for mathematics)

Going to school from 8:10 to 3:30 simply makes me want to take a bath in boiling water.

(Total exaggeration, just for those who may take that seriously)






Yet there is one thing that I will miss about high-school.

Not seeing my friends every day will put a damper on my days.


Kaitlyn - the beautiful blonde in blue
Mr. S - our loyal principal 
Me - in the pink scarf
Hunter - the care-free doll to my right 



These wonderful girls have made my senior year a little brighter and a whole lot more entertaining.

They have the ability to make me laugh when all I want to do is cry.

Smile when all I want to do is hide.



Friends, the family that you can choose.

I am proud to call these girls my family.

They make my weekly stay at the Exeter Pen. worth while. 






1 comment:

  1. Toni I love you. You have made my high school years so amazing. You have been an amazing friend to me and to many people. I don't know what I would do without you. What are we gonna do after we graduate? I mean we will still see each other but not as often as we do now....

    ReplyDelete